This plugin for Textpattern 4.6.2 implements a receiver for the webmention specification. Webmention is a simple technology to notify any URL when you link to it on your site. For more information about Webmentions see https://indiewebcamp.com/webmention.
The first part of this plugin is the receiver
It accepted request to the URL-path webmention.php in your textpattern
installation. This requests must submit a
source and a
With this parameters the receiver creates a new comment in the database.
If the target of a mention is a article list (searchresult, category listing ec.) the comment is attached to a hard coded dummy article (ID 84). Please change this ID.
The source is checked for a link to the target. Also it checks the type of the webmention. The following values in class or rel attributes are checked:
Second part of the plugin is a Tag (
<txp:shs_webmention_discovery />). This
tag generates the Markup and HTTP header for the endpoint discovery. Please
use it in you page template to activate Webmention on you site.
Tags and Attributes
Generates Markup for webmention endpoint discovery. There are no attributes for this tag.
<link rel="webmention" href="http://human-injection.de/webmention.php"/>
- Get Informations from Source (microformats ec.)
- Implement Frontend to send Webmentions
- Make it configurable
- Follow redirects
Own Source Code
This software (without included parts, see below) is licensed under the following GPL license:
* Copyright 2014, 2016, 2018 Sebastian Spautz * * Textpattern Webmention Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or * any later version. * * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the * GNU General Public License for more details. * * see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Inserted Source Codes
This Plugin use some code from https://gist.github.com/adactio/6484118.
- 0.4.1: Declare local variables to avoid PHP notices
- 0.4.0: Register the custom tag to avoid a warning in debug mode of Textpattern
- 0.3.0: Checks Type of webmention (reply, like, repost or simple link)
- 0.2.2: Refactoring code
- 0.2.0: Updates existing webmentions instead of generating dublicates
- 0.1.1: Fix a simple bug
- 0.1.0: First Release